Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 Down and 19 More to Go!!


Kaytlyn has finally lost her first tooth. It has been loose for about 3 months. She worked on it everyday, wiggling and twisting it. It was just dangling there and I could not handle it anymore, so I got the pliers and "ripped it out" (according to Kaytlyn). She was so excited, after crying for 5 minutes. The Tooth Fairy came and gave her a whopping $0.50. I used to get $0.25, oh yeah inflation. She also received a note which said:
Kaytlyn,
Congratulations on your first lost tooth. It looks like you are taking good care of your teeth. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you soon!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

Sorry about the font. I thought everyone could translate symbols. LOL.



5 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I wish I could translate that cute font!

miranda said...

Me too! I came across your blog and thought I'd say Hi. I saw you and your cute kids at the library magic show, your baby is darling. I'm sure I'll see you around now that school is starting up again! Yea!

Jenni said...

Congratulations to Kaytlyn! Sounds like the Tooth Fairy really hooked her up. What will she spend the money on?

Janean said...

That is a crazy font! I thought what the heck - what is wrong with my computer? Why does the font show up like this? LOL!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Congrats! I can't wait until I can pull my kids teeth out;)