Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Kaytlyn Dear....

Click to play Kaytlyn's 6th Birthday
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Kaytlyn has turned 6 years old. She says that she feels older and taller and can do so much more now that she is 6. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is always willing to help and can find the good in everyone and tells them often. She always makes us laugh with the funny things she says and does. We love watching her dance and how she can never resist moving her head or hips when a song is playing. We love you Kaytlyn and Happy Birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

Vehars said...

She is just too cute. We sure miss you guys. Tell Kaytlyn we said Happy Birthday from us! Love you all!

Vehars said...

So I met someone that knows you. Lisa Wuthridge (I think that's how you spell it, then again I asked Kevin and we all know how good he is about spelling!) She said she was from the Broomfield 2nd Ward. Anywho, I know her from some ladies in my ward!