For Family Night last night we racked leaves. We had so much fun covering everyone in leaves and jumping in them. After we worked hard outside we came in and made cookies and enjoyed our first mug of hot chocolate of the season. What a great night!!
Hi Cheree! It is soo good to see you...yes I am blog surfing and I found you! How are you doing? You have a beautiful family! I am doing well...still in Colorado...but in Littleton now. I have 2 girls Emma(9) and Rachel(7) They are growing up so fast! It will be fun to reconect! Hope that your mom, dad and sibblings are all well. I would love to add you to my blog invite list...just e-mail me at karin_mikawa@yahoo.com Hope to talk soon! Karin Bealer...Now Mikawa!
I am a mom who is very blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I have been married for 13 years to an amazing, intelligent,talented, compassionate, loving husband. This is the life I have always dreamed about and I couldn't ask for anything more.
1 comments:
Hi Cheree! It is soo good to see you...yes I am blog surfing and I found you! How are you doing? You have a beautiful family! I am doing well...still in Colorado...but in Littleton now. I have 2 girls Emma(9) and Rachel(7) They are growing up so fast!
It will be fun to reconect! Hope that your mom, dad and sibblings are all well.
I would love to add you to my blog invite list...just e-mail me at
karin_mikawa@yahoo.com
Hope to talk soon!
Karin Bealer...Now Mikawa!
Post a Comment