Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Red Mo

I am one that likes to have my girls hair up kept, but Kylyn refuses to keep her hair in.
Every time I do her hair, 2 minutes later she has already pulled it out. It drives me Crazy!
I use to call her Little Red because of the color of her hair, but now I call her
Little Red Mo, because she always has a mohawk.





This is just today, 2 minutes after I did her hair.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's like my life (x5). My girls think I'm torturing them when I do their hair. Lauren can't stand to have her hair done so much that ripping it out is the first thing she does when she gets home -- even before taking off her coat or shoes. Which is why most days, I don't even try... There are worst things than messy hair, right? ;)

Vehars said...

She is just too cute! That was Reagan, never wanted anything in her hair. The funny thing is she actually sits still and lets me do my hair. Funny little girls!