Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yes, we are still Alive!

We are so busy right now that I have not had time to breath. We sold our house at the beginning of May and put an offer on a home within four days of selling our home. We are moving this week and when life slows down a little bit, I will tell all about it.

8 comments:

Kris said...

I hope all goes well in moving! I'm so excited for you guys! We wish we could be there to help!

Amber said...

We will miss your family in the ward!

If you could use some help with kids next week while you are unpacking, give us a call. This week is crazy but we can be available for you to bring kids over sometime next week.

Deseret said...

Congratulations Cheree! That's awesome. I can't wait to hear details about your new place!

Wendy M. said...

So sad your leaving the ward...but so excited for you and your new living arrangements!

Vehars said...

WHAT?!?!?! Way to be out of the loop! Good luck with the move! I'll have Kev give you a call this weekend!

So many blogs..too little time said...

I didn't even know you were moving! I am happy you sold your house.

Readfamily said...

Congrats! Good things come to those that wait! I am excited to see your new house!

Melanie said...

We miss you guys already! Heidyn is planning all kinds of fun ways to spend the entire summer with Krystalyn.