Monday, November 30, 2009

My Little Girl is Double Digits, Where did Time Go?

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Krystalyn, Krystalyn, Krystalyn,

I am so excited to see you grow and turning into an amazing and beautiful "preteen", as you would say. I am so proud of you and all that you do to help us out. You are so sweet and very thoughtful. You are always thinking of us and others around you. I hope you know how much we love you and that we will always be there for you and know that you will make a difference to us and so many around you.
We Love You VERY much!!

5 comments:

Chalyse said...

Oh Krystalyn, you really are getting so old. I can't believe that in 2 years you will be going into youngwomens, wearing makeup, and almost a teenager!!! we love you so much and know that you are such an amazing girl!!

Anonymous said...

Neat to see your birthday pictures and are excited to maybe see you at Christmas! We love you very much! Grandma

Chris and Kim said...

Krystalyn can you believe it you are 10!!!! Your party looked so fun!!

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like your party was fun - I wish I could of been there!!! You looked pretty the first day of school,I miss you hope to see you soon. Sierra

Nancy Mataoa de Montero said...

Hey Lockwoods! I keep tabs on your blog every now and then. It's fun to see your little ones growing up so quickly!!!

We're getting ready to send out Christmas cards and have lost track of where you're at. Will you send me your address?

nancymataoa@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Love from the Montero Family!