Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No More Diapers, Forever and Ever!

I cannot believe that my baby is all potty trained. She has been ready for a long time but I was not.
So now that the holidays are over, I decided it was finally time.
It only took 1 day for her to catch on. I don't know if it is the treat when she goes in the toilet, or if she is really ready, but hey, whatever works.
She is so cute because I sometimes still call her baby, and when I do she says "No, I a big girl".
I now have to decide what I am going to do with all of that extra cash each month.










5 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

I would be happy to take that extra cash... with twins on the way we will be buying LOTS of diapers! Luckily Kaylin has really picked up on the potty training too! We've made it on Day 3 with only 1 accident! Yay for NO MORE DIAPERS!

Anonymous said...

That is wondeful about 0 diapers! I'm sure with everything you are doing to the house you will have no problem finding somewhere to put the no diaper money!

Chalyse said...

Way to go Kylyn!!! we are so excited for you, especially the extra cash you'll have to spend on other things!! Elle has started to show signs also and i am too scared to start. thanks for the inspiration!

laura said...

way to go Kylyn! gotta love no diapers. Take the extra cash and go out to lunch with some friends :)

Chris and Kim said...

I know what you mean about you not being ready yet!! It is hard to see your baby growing up. Phoenix just turned 5!! Although no more diapers is a good thing!!