I have given in, I have decided to start blogging, with the help of my friend Kirsten(thank you). I really am excited to do this because I feel it is a great genealogy tool and a wonderful way to keep in touch with family and friends. I have promised myself that I would not get too obsessed and spend to much time blogging, so I thought it would be fun to involve the whole family.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hooray! Welcome to blogger-land. ;) Good luck with not spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME here - it gets SOOOO addicting. ;) Email me if you want an invite to mine.
Thank you for leaving a comment. You are right,blogging is very addicting. I would love to see your blog. I am new to all of this,so let me know what I need to do to be invited to your blog.
You can absolutely see my blog. I just need to know which email address to send the invite to.
Just send it to cmlock6@yahoo.com
Post a Comment