Friday, July 11, 2008

Introducing..The Members of "The Hall of Heroes!"

When I told Glenn that I was going to start blogging, he wasn't too hot on the idea. So I wanted to find a way to involve him and do something that would be of interest to him. He is very interested in superheroes and comic books, and his favorite superhero is Superman. This is how I got the idea of naming all of our family members after superheroes. I told Glenn about my idea and he said " I really don't care what you do, it's your blog , do what ever you want". "You don't have to do this because of me". (He said this in a nice way). I went ahead with this idea on my own and asked the girls what superhero they wanted to be. Glenn did not stay quiet very long. He started suggesting who each person should represent. He was even looking up characters on the web and trying match each child by their hair color and personality. So after all of our collaborative efforts, let us proudly introduce, The Members of " The Hall of Heroes!"
SUPERMAN: Glenn ( intelligent, strong and always tries to do what is right).
WONDERWOMAN: Cheree ( let's just face it, she has the body of Wonderwoman, and can do anything w/o breaking a sweat).
SUPERGIRL: Krystalyn ( Kind and gentle, but doesn't mess around when it comes time to stand up for truth and righteousness).
WONDERGIRL: Kaytlyn ( smart and fun, and always ready to help with those in need).
SUPERBOY: Kaydyn ( the gentle giant who is ready to go, and always on the go).
STARFIRE: Kylyn ( very determined, hair like fire and the attitude to go with it).

1 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

What a fun introduction, layout and all.