I had to show these photos going along the theme of superheroes. My girls were very willing to pose for the picture, as you can see, and not realizing that these will make great blackmail pictures in their dating years.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Posted by Cheree at 10:33 PM
Labels: Underwear Superheroes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
GREAT blackmail pictures - and they have no idea.
Great pictures!! I am so glad to see your blog is up and running!! Keep it going!!!
Is that wreath hanging on the wall or attached to their heads like peacock feathers (which is what I first thought it was!)??? CHEREE! It's sooo good to see you on here and it was even better to run into you the other day. I can't believe your kiddos are so big! They are adorable. - Hope we can keep in touch more!
I am so glad you visited my blog. I got to see your blog and catch up with what is going on with you. I love blogging. It is such a great way to keep in touch. I am offically addicted. I will definently keep in touch.
p.s I am not a good speller.
Post a Comment