My two little girls started school on Wednesday, August 20th. I can't believe school is already here, and that I will only have two kids at home. It is bitter-sweet because we were all ready for school to start, but it is sad that they are at school longer than they are at home. I already miss them sooo much.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Bitter-Sweet!!
Posted by Cheree at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
They both are so cute and so ready for school. And even though you'll miss them, just think of how much you'll get done with just 2 kids at home. :-)
I remember when I had 2 kids it felt like so many and took all my time. But now it's like a vacation to only have 2 at home. Funny how things change.
what is wrong with me??? I still can't read the post. But I love the pictures. They are so darling.
Don't you just love sister pictures? They look adorable.
Post a Comment