We can't believe she's already a year old!!! CRAZY! But give that cute little girl lots of kisses from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Dana! Oh and by the way does she have red hair?
I am a mom who is very blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I have been married for 13 years to an amazing, intelligent,talented, compassionate, loving husband. This is the life I have always dreamed about and I couldn't ask for anything more.
4 comments:
That cake is really adorable. I'm curious, did your other kids taste the cake after she mangled it?
We can't believe she's already a year old!!! CRAZY! But give that cute little girl lots of kisses from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Dana! Oh and by the way does she have red hair?
she is the CUTEST baby!! I can't believe she is 1! Crazy!
Kylyn is such a cute girl. I can't believe that she is already 1!!
Post a Comment