Monday, September 15, 2008

Flash Back


I thought it would be fun to put the sponge curlers in my girls hair to see if it would work. I told the girls that my mom used to put them in my hair when I was a little girl. They thought that was pretty cool.

Kaydyn wanted to get in on the action too. I hope he doesn't have any gender confusion later on in life.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I love how kaydyn still doesn't look like he is as excited as the girls are. Did their hair turn out cute?

Cheree said...

Yes! It was very curly. It took all day for it to calm down.

Vehars said...

I'm sure there is a picture of you, Chalyse and Kev somewhere out there just like this!! We can't believe how big Kayden is now!
We'll be out the second week of October, the 9th-13th. We for sure want to see everyone too, but the hard thing is we only have Friday night that we could do something. But anyway, we can talk later about getting together.

Kirsten said...

My mom used to but those things in my hair too and I LOVED it!!! I bet they looked so cute with the curly hair... even Kaydyn!

Chalyse said...

Oh the memories with the pink sponge curlers on saturday nights. how else could mom get 7 kids ready on sunday mornings? and yes, i remember it took all day and then some for the curls to loosen up. But it sure is a lot easier then curling with a curling iron.