I got to start school today. I love to wear my backpack. I cried a little bit when I had to leave. When I realized that I was going to ride the bus, I giggled and was very excited. I was very good at school, and can't wait to go tomorrow. Wait, is it raining, no, it's my mom crying. I guess she misses me and is sad that I am going to school so soon.It's okay, because it will be good for me and will learn new things everyday.
I am a mom who is very blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I have been married for 13 years to an amazing, intelligent,talented, compassionate, loving husband. This is the life I have always dreamed about and I couldn't ask for anything more.
1 comments:
oh Cheree... I know just how you feel! It is so hard! He is so little but he looks so cute in his backpack all ready for school!!
Post a Comment