Monday, October 6, 2008

YOU GO GIRL!!!



Krystalyn just finished the soccer season. They learned this year how to stay in their positions and to pass the ball. She did pretty well with those things , but it was really hard for her to not run all over the field after the ball. She made 2 of the 6 goals made this season. Her goal is to play for BYU soccer someday. She likes to practice at home and at school. It is really fun to watch her get better and better every year.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Sounds like she is a pretty good soccer player. I hope she does play for BYU someday.

Shannon said...

great job Krystalyn! Keep up the hard work. She sure would make the family proud playing for the Cougs!

Amber said...

I hear BYU has awesome soccer camps for kids. Way to go Krystalyn! 2 out of 6 goals is awesome.

Vehars said...

I am still in shock at how quickly all these girls are growing up. Hello, they were Reagan's age when Kev and I got married. Time is flying by too quickly!!