Cheree! Okay I am one of the worst bloggers in the world! My sister had to tell my that you posted a comment on my blog and that was today! Anyway, you look great and your family is beautiful! I think it is funny that your oldest is about the same age as when I first met you, crazy! Well, thanks for getting in touch, I will have to check your blog to see how things are going! Wendi
I am a mom who is very blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I have been married for 13 years to an amazing, intelligent,talented, compassionate, loving husband. This is the life I have always dreamed about and I couldn't ask for anything more.
3 comments:
Looks like Krystalyn had a great birthday party! Wish her a belated happy birthday from us!
That was cute! I can't believe you have a 9 year old! Crazy! Happy Birthday, Krystalyn!!
Cheree!
Okay I am one of the worst bloggers in the world! My sister had to tell my that you posted a comment on my blog and that was today! Anyway, you look great and your family is beautiful! I think it is funny that your oldest is about the same age as when I first met you, crazy! Well, thanks for getting in touch, I will have to check your blog to see how things are going!
Wendi
Post a Comment