This is a fun picture of Kaytlyn's first sleepover. She was so happy to have it with her cousin Aspen before she moved away. They had so much fun. They painted their fingernails, watched movies with popcorn, made crafts and they thought it was so cool that Aspen was able to go to church with us. They had a blast together.
Our family misses them so much and very excited that they have a blog so we can keep up with what they are doing.
You 4 people are tagged: Kirsten B., Melina R., Jenni P., and Kim V., because she loves to be tagged and she has not done a post since she started her blog.( I know your busy.)




3 comments:
They both look so cute! What a blessing to have a cousin for a friend!
Hey Cheree,
Your blog is so cute. I am new at mine so I am letting you know that I have one now. If you have any ideas or cute sites to update my blog I would love it.
Take care,
Sarah
They are dressed so cute! My Brooklie loves sleepovers, I sure missed U tonight at shift bonding! See ya on tues.
Post a Comment