Friday, February 27, 2009

Where's Kaydyn?



About two weeks ago, I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and everyone else was doing there own thing. I announced it was time for dinner and everyone came in but Kaydyn. We all kept yelling out his name but there was no answer. I started to worry thinking that he somehow he opened the door to the outside and ran off. Well we all continued searching and when I came into my bedroom the second time I noticed that my closest light was on. So I opened the door to find Kaydyn sitting on the blanket reading the stash of library books that were in my closest. It was so cute to see him in there quietly reading and not lost or doing something destructive.
So from now on if we cannot find Kaydyn, we know the first place to look.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable! Makes me want to hide in my closet and read!

Jenni said...

Sometimes you just need a quiet place to read. Especially when you have three sisters. He looks so content.

the lunch lady said...

looks very cozy!