Monday, April 6, 2009

Sector 7

Krystalyn and her good friend Bentley
Here is Krystalyn as a chocolate chip cookie shaped cloud.
Krystalyn was able to take part in a play for drama at school . The play was based on the book called Sector 7. The clouds were tired of being the same shape all of the time and wanted to change their shape. Krystalyn's cloud wanted to be a yummy chocolate cookie. The play tells of how a boy goes on a field trip to the cloud factory and tells the clouds that he will draw what shape the clouds wanted to be. Then it came true and the clouds turned into the shapes they desired.
Krystalyn did very well. She is a natural at acting. It was suprizing to see her very confident and not shy. She made everyone laugh with her one line, "I want to be a yummy chocolate chip cookie," while rubbing her stomach. It was fun to watch and know they all worked very hard.

2 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

I am glad you identified them as clouds! What a cute little play.

Is that Audra's girl Bentley?

Cheree said...

Yes it is. I love Audra and Bentley. I am glad Krystalyn has a good friend like her.