Sunday, June 7, 2009

Introducing....... Our New Home!

15 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on the new place. It looks really nice. I (we) are so excited for you. I'm glad for the girls that at least school didn't change. That will make the transition a lot smoother and then they get to see all the old friends from the old ward still. Great job. Can't wait to come see it in person.

Kris said...

SO excited for your family! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Its gorgeous!

Bobbie Murphy said...

Looks like you got a GREAT house!!! congrats on it!!!

Marcy said...

I am so excited for you guys congradulations on the new home. Please send us your new info so that we can come see you this summer

be you blithe and bonny said...

So glad you have a new place! And a basement - wahoo! It looks great.

Hope you're settling in and all will return to normal soon.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, Cheree, and we won't have to take my wheelchait up so many steps! It will be nice for your growing family to have a basement and enough bedrooms. Can't wait to see it!

laura said...

hi cheree!
love the new place, i can't wait to see it. i'm glad you've got a new home--i bet it feels wonderful!

Heather said...

Yeah for new (bigger) houses. Sigh for those of us left behind missing you guys! Best wishes to you! See you around.

Vehar Family said...

The house looks BEAUTIFUL you guys! Congratulations! We are so excited for you- tell the kids hello for us! :)

valmike said...

We all ready miss you guys! Now, I have to officially start blog stalking you too! -VAL

Kristina said...

It looks so great Cheree! You'll have to give us tips on selling our house. We'll miss you in the 'hood'!

Sarah said...

The house looks great. I'm glad you are still so close.

Anonymous said...

It really does look so beautiful and comfortable. (I want to come lounge on your couch and watch some TV.) I know how much work you've already put into it, and you're not even done yet! It shows, though, and I'm sure once everyone gets used to it (and everything stops leaking) you'll love it just like you did your old house (you too, Krystalynn!).

Anonymous said...

Turned out so nice... You're bed looks awsome!

Kirsten said...

Hello!! Update soon! You moved MONTHS ago!! I miss you!