Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy, Kaytlyn wants her two front teeth back!


Kaytlyn finally lost both of her two front teeth. She let them dangle until all I had to do was touch them and then they fell out. She of course cried the whole time I touched them and didn't even realize that I pulled them out until I said "open your eyes and stop crying". When she did she said" I didn't even know that you pulled them out.
That night she put her teeth under her pillow for the tooth fairy, and in the morning she received a letter, a pack of sugarless gum and 50 cents. She was excited to get all of those things, but then told me that she wanted to keep her teeth and wanted the tooth fairy to drop them off that night. I told her that the tooth fairy already sold the teeth to pay for the pack of gum. She was happy with that answer.