| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Kaydyn,
I love having you as my son. You are so sweet and very affectionate, which we are very happy about. You have come so far this last year. We are so happy to see you growing and progressing so much. You love to play with your friends every chance you get, and still love your cars, trucks, and trains. Some of your favorite movies you like to watch are "Baby Songs", ABC's and Colors, "Incredibles", and "Juniors Giants". You like to quote many things from that movie like, "I will never lose to one tooth kid again", and will grab our shirts while saying it. I love to hear your laughter. We are so blessed to have you in our family and we love you very much! Happy Birthday!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaydyn! We hope you had a wonderful day! We can't believe how grown up you look! Such a handsome boy!
It was so nice to see your fun party. Looks like you had fun with your family and got lots of your favorite toys.
When we moved down here you were pregnant with him. He's 4 now? That makes it seem like we've been here for a long time!
Hey! I just wanted to say hi. You need to get a facebook so we can talk all the time!
Way to go Kaydyn on turning 4!!! We love that kid so much and talmage misses playing with him!! we need to get together again so they can play. and i think your girls will want to play soccer in the basement again
I can't believe Kaydyn is four already! So I know I'm such a copy cat, but seriously where do you find these websites for blog layouts. One day I'll be as cool as you are. Oh by the way would you e-mail me your new address, I've had your thank you card for forever, it's collecting dust! :) kdvehar@netscape.net Love you all!
Post a Comment