![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Kylyn or baby (as you call yourself),
You are so much fun! You have such spunk and know we can relate some of that to your red hair. I still can't get over how smart and deceiving you are at such a young age. You are always into something and keeping me on my toes at all times!
You are such a good little helper around the house. You clean up spills on the floor, fold laundry and put it away and you love to help load the dishwasher.
I love it that you can always make us laugh. You can be so sweet and cuddly and I love when I can just hold you for maybe 2 minutes and you rest your head on my shoulder. You love babies and anything you can get your hands on that you should not be playing with. We do love you very much and so glad that you are our daughter!





2 comments:
What a little cutie! Happy Birthday Kylyn!
oh, cheree! you have got your hands full...what cute kids. i really loved the robot smilebox--"fricken" cute!
Post a Comment